Our MCA Winter Update at 6:30 pm in the gym this Thursday, February 8th.
We will be rolling out re-enrollment at this meeting as well as sharing some exciting updates about this coming school year in addition to enjoying the energy and enthusiasm of our 6th graders as they share their STOMP routine, hearing the Barbershop Quartet and the Jazz Band, and enjoying some dessert and coffee/tea with your table.
We also want to share with you the benefits of being a host family for an International student and introduce you to the two organizations that work with our school in this ministry. Families are encouraged to attend this informational and inspirational time together. The agenda is below.
Please make every effort to attend this special MCA Winter Update!
As you arrive:
Please enjoy some dessert and coffee/tea, provided by our wonderful MAP parents.
Please pick up your reenrollment paperwork.
- 6:30 pm Welcome and Open in Prayer
- Performance by the Barbershop Quartet
- Mrs. Fogh to share some praises and exciting things about next school year and talk about Reenrollment in two easy steps.
- Performance by the 6th grade STOMP group.
- Mrs. Fogh to introduce Mr. Chris McGowan and Mr. Peter Jang to talk about the benefits of being a host family and how you can get connected.
- Performance by the Jazz Band
- 7:40 pm
- Close in Prayer and dismiss
I look forward to seeing you all on Thursday at 6:30 pm!