What Makes Us Different
Your Best First Step – Send us an inquiry!
Fill out our inquiry form and add any questions or information unique to your family. We will follow up with more information about MCA and work with you to schedule a time for you to visit us.
The Next Clarifying Step – Visit our campus during a school day.
Maranatha Christian invites you to add something to the admissions process – a personal campus visit, designed to actively engage and support you as parents in making wise educational decisions for your child. Whether you have made the decision to choose Maranatha Christian or you are still considering your options, this visit will focus on what makes MCA different, planning for future choices, and faith and Christian leadership development at MCA. We have found that families firm up their decisions after they have had some time on campus. Please take advantage of this opportunity.
After Careful Consideration, Join the Family
You have researched the web site, visited with our admissions team, and now you are ready to act. Your next steps are to complete the application and meet with the principal for an official interview after we have received all of the requested information. All student grades 1-12 will need to upload their current grades, most recent standardized tests, and a completed Pastor’s Recommendation Form; students in grades 7-12 will also need to provide hand written essays with their application and application fee.
Would you be excited about a school…
- Where the preschool offers PE, music and art classes
- Where the top half of this year’s graduating class averaged 27.2 on their ACTs
- That wins sportsmanship trophies and state championships
- Where teachers are award-winning
- That offers 11 college level courses
- That conducts an annual mission trip
- Where elementary kids give regularly support an orphanage in India
- Where youth pastors speak into student’s lives during weekly chapel
- Which holds a rich tradition of musical excellence – awards, competitions and is in the Guinness Book of World Records
- That offers a strong curriculum on godly character, preschool through 12th grade
5 Key Aspects that Make Maranatha Shine
As you are exploring Maranatha Christian Academy as a school for your child(ren), I want to take this opportunity to share with you about some of the wonderful things about our school and why I, personally, chose to have my own children be in Christian education for all of their formative academic years, through high school graduation.
There are some key aspects about Maranatha that truly set it apart from other schools: