It is Winterfest Week!
Dress out to show school spirit!
- Tuesday, Feb 5th: Camo Day (camouflage)
- Wednesday, Feb 6th: Dress like your parents! (either when they were in high school, or as they dress today)
- Thursday, Feb 7th: Meme or Vine Day (MUST be appropriate and modest)
- Friday, Feb 8th: Green, Black and White day!
- 4:30 pm JV boys
- 6:00 pm Varsity girls
- Recognition and Crowning of court
- 7:30 pm (approx.) Varsity boys
- (Proceeds from concession sales support the 10th grade class. No outside food, please!)
- Shooting contests throughout the games with alumni.Parents of the entire court or just the senior court may be invited down to compete in a friendly game like musical chairs!
All Parents are invited to join us on January 16th for our International Chapel:
Our International students will be leading worship in their own languages with opportunity for us to join in, in English, on choruses. You will also hear the International students share the Word of God and pray in their own native languages.
If you have ever considered being a Host Family for an International student, I’d really encourage you to attend this Chapel.
We are excited to have our International students lead this Chapel and thank Mr. Walker for helping to organize it. This will be a time of encouragement and blessing for everyone!Read More